Sunday, October 28, 2018

Beyond The Gates 2018


Here is a selection from this years Beyond The Gates festival in Bergen, Norway. I love this festival and Bergen and I was fortunate enough to get to show some of my Black Metal photos at the festival. I was also lucky enough to get a photopass to be bale to take some more for future projects and this here blog.
Since I don't work for a magazine that has to get that well lit glamour shot, I try to capture a different feel than what you normally see in concert photos. I embrace the bad light, the smoke the shadows. I try to capture what I saw and how it felt watching the show. 
Hope you enjoy.
For inquiries, bookings etc. email me at onkelallan@gmail.com

DEUS MORTEM 









SINMARA











1349














 MARE









 I will be back in a couple of days with Part 2 of the Beyond The Gates photos.




No comments: