Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Chiangmai, Thailand... before the world closed down.

 Remember when we all could travel around the world? Yeah me too... barely!! Nah... I know it's not that bad and it could be worse. Not being able to travel is very much a luxury problem and not something to complain about. We will be able to do that again as soon as things gets a bit more under control. We just have to pull together and get through this as fast and well as we can. 

Anyway... Earlier this year, back in January, Kinga and I went to Chiangmai in Thailand. This have become sort of a tradition but that will change next year I guess. We were going there to be part of the Chiangmai Tattoo Fest and see our friends from around the world. This time, I did not take as many photos as I usually do... I might subconsciously been thinking about all the photos from the previous year that I still haven't gotten around to edit. Maybe soon! That is one upside for me doing this global epidemic where I don't get to tattoo as much, I get time to finally go through old batches of photos. 

So for now... here is some warm thought, in a cold time to a place we won't get to see for a while. 

Chiang Mai, Thailand 











The Black House












The Blue Temple






















The White Temple


























I was planning on just making one post from this trip but I realised how long this post is already and there's a bunch of cool temple photos left so I will save these for a second post. So check back soon for a follow up post! 
Until then...


No comments: