Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Ghosts Invited


I have been revisiting a lot of old shoots lately. It is great to revive some old ghosts. When I took these photos of Kristian Espedahl, Aka Gaahl, I didn't really knew what to do with them. They came out as they were supposed to and how I intended them but back then I felt any editing to them was cheeting. So I never used them for anything. Now many years later I took them back and all it took was a bit of finetuning and now I love them. Not much have been done other than a bit of contrast and different tone but it changed it into the mood that I never got from the originals. These were shot on my Mamiya medium format film camera. This was a speciel day for me and what I consider the beginning of a great friendship with this amazing person!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to burn fat then you have to try this brand new tailor-made keto diet.

To design this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, suitable, price-efficient, and fun.

From their grand opening in 2019, 1000's of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a professional keto diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto diet.