Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Lion's Roar


IMG_0935

This will for real be one of the last posts from Roskilde... maybe even THE last one... Maybe I was late for the First Aid Kit show so some people must have had some fun seeing me run as fast as I could with my long hair and black denim west with black metal patches on, just so I could get to see these nice folky Swedish sisters. The tent was packed so it was pretty difficult to move around in front of the stage so I could only shoot from that one spot. That's actually the case at many shows at Roskilde but this one was extra packed.

 
First Aid Kit

First Aid Kit

First Aid Kit

First Aid kit

First Aid Kit

First Aid Kit

Ok ok there might be just one last post with stuff from the Festival. Feel free to let me know if you liked the amount of posts from the festival or if it was too much... 
First Aid Kit

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hey Mr Uncle.

I love your Roskilde photos, especial those with couples on them; you managed to capture and convey real emotions between the photographed people.

Thank you for sharing your Roskilde (and all the other) photos with us.

Best,

Ana