Sunday, January 26, 2020

Finally getting into it!


It has been a while... not only since my last post but since I have posted anything not concert related. It has also been a while since I have been sharing model shoots.
For a long time now, I have been trying to figure out if my work was good enough or interesting enough to post any where... and even if it was... where to post it. What to do with it. This is still something I am trying to figure out. But as many things in life, why not just do it? So I finally did. I made a new Instagram profile for my so called "boudoir" photography. I am also still trying to find a way to describe this kind of work. Everything sounds wrong or cheesy... so I have settled for boudoir for now. And now it is time to share some of the work here too.


By pushing myself to post more work, I am hoping it will open up to new possibilities for new shoots and in genereal to push me to shoot more. If anyone is interested in shooting, don't be afraid to shoot me a mail with your idea and thoughts and if you lack ideas... don't worry! I have a long list of different types of shoots that I wanna do.


For now here is some shots from way back. They were never really ment to be used for anything other than practicing light and trying out a lens, but I decided to revisit them the other day and I like what came out of it.
I will be posting more older shots soon. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile, please go follow my new photo profile on Instagram HERE.

www.instagram.com/uncle_allan_boudoir_photo

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

And getting it running is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

Follow the steps below to make money...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all by itself!

So, do you want to start making profits?

Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE