Thursday, January 30, 2020

Memories from Norway

 As promised, here's the next post of Boudoir shots. It's another older shoot since first of all, you guys havnt seen them before and secondly, I havn't had time in a while to shoot anything of this style. If anyone want to shoot let me know.

I have had a lot of fun playing with textures, lightleaks and stuff like this. I used to be all about leaving my images pretty much as they come out of the camera but I have realised that it's ok to add a bit of spice now and then. I'm still not into editing in the sense of changing what you see but if playing a bit with colours or adding some dust makes it more interesting or fun to look at... why not? This isn't documentary art or journalism after all.
I will try to mix it up now and then and maybe post some comparison posts, with or without these effects.

This series is from a tiny hotel room in Bergen 3-4 years ago. Kinga and I shot two different sets that day. This shoot was supposed to be black and white but after playing a bit with them I really liked how they turned out. Hope you enjoy. I will post the black and white part soon.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me tell you something...

This might sound kind of weird, and maybe even kind of "strange"

HOW would you like it if you could just click "PLAY" to listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

And magically attract MORE MONEY to your life??

And I'm really talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

Sound too EASY?? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL?!?

Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

Many times the greatest blessings life has to offer are also the SIMPLEST!!

In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money tone" I developed...

YOU just hit "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting so fast, you will be surprised..

CLICK here to play this magical "Miracle Money-Magnet Tone" - it's my gift to you!!