Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mission Impossible

A few weekends back I went to shoot my friends in The Kandidate while the rehearsed for their upcoming album. I brought 4 different cameras including a good ol polaroid. It had a normal old film in it but after that was done I finally got to test out some of the new ones from The Impossible Project. Since they change the way they make these films then the first one turned out a bit sepia and the other one just black and whit. Both cool results and I am looking forward to shoot with them again.



Image25


Image7


Image21


Image20


Image18


Image17


Image15


Image9


Image10


More on my Flickr if you click a photo.

4 comments:

G r e n o u i l l e said...

nice shots man!

miss.chief said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nova said...

Oops, I was signed in under the wrong account. i love that second drum kit picture.

Jeroen said...

Great those polaroid pics...
I'm using it a lot... the films from the impossible project are really delivering the poor quality you need for a polaroid. I use them mainly for portraits, and it works well.